Hot plate stirrer with a square, white ceramic heating plate extremely resistant to corrosion and easy to clean.
- Ceramic heating plate resists acids, bases and solvents
- Technopolymer casing resists chemicals, scratches and surface abrasions
- Maximum temperature 400 °C
- Accepts up to 15 liter flasks
- Electronic speed regulation up to 1300 rpm
- White ceramic plate ideal for color change observation
- Metal vessels can be used on the ceramic plate
- Low profile design for a heated model
Operator & Instrument Safety
- Control panel is separated from the heating plate
- IP 42 protection with die-cast body
- Protection from liquid spills with run-off groove
- Inclined control panel for easy access and visibility
- High power PCM-type driving magnet
Hot Plate Stirrers – Innovative Technopolymer Body
The hot plate stirrer HSC is the first to be entirely made with technopolymer, being ideal for premium resistance to acids, bases and solvents.
We constantly focus on develop new premium materials, in order to offer innovative solution to our customers.
Creating an entirely new design means inventing new technology.
Hot Plate Stirrers – Front Panel
By turning the left knob it is possible to adjust the temperature (up to 400 °C), whilst the right one controls the stirring speed (up to 1300 rpm).
Hot Plate Stirrers – Maximum Protection Against Leakages – IP 42
The hot plate stirrer HSC ensures a premium level of safety and protection for the user, thanks also to the elevated control panel and the dedicated run-off groove.
The control panel is easily accessible, is positioned at a safe distance from sources of heat and is protected against possible damage caused by liquid spills thanks to a dedicated run-off groove.
The pressure die-cast structure is designed so that accidental liquid spills cannot reach the internal parts of the unit.
Hot Plate Stirrers – Low Profile, Eye-Catching Design
The hot plate stirrer HSC offers a highly innovative low profile and attractive design for an outstanding comfort.
Also the inclination of the front panel has been carefully studied to facilitate use.
Hot Plate Stirrers – Easy to Clean, Remarkable Resistance
HSC is extremely easy to clean!
By using a cloth dampened, all the residues will be easily removed and the top plate will be perfectly clean.
At the same time, ceramic, which is an inert and very hard material, will offer outstanding resistance to almost any type of chemical or mechanical aggression; its surface characteristics remain unaltered over time.